Did you know that it’s important to take care of your smile correctly? Yes, it’s true! If you neglect your smile, then you are placing your oral health at severe risk for problems such as cavities, tooth loss, gum disease and even bone loss. Furthermore, you can be setting yourself up for painful and costly issues that could have been avoided. That is why keeping your smile healthy is essential.
Our dentist encourages you to take care of your oral health. As a result, our team at Orangeburg Dental Associates is happy to help you understand the steps you need to care for your smile correctly.
Here are the steps for positive smile care:
– Flossing: To enhance your smile, always use an interdental cleaner to clean between your teeth on a daily basis.
– Mouthwash: Consider using a non-abrasive mouthwash to rinse out your mouth after eating.
– Restorations and repairs: If you have suffered any form of oral accident, you will need to seek any tooth and gum restorations from Dr. Samuel Lambrecht.
– Dental visits: For routine dental visits at our office, schedule an appointment with our friendly team.
– Teeth whiteners: Professional teeth whiteners have been shown to effectively whiten teeth and remove stains.
– Brushing: Brushing your teeth is often an important aspect of your oral hygiene care.
If you still have questions about your smile, or if you need to see our dentist in Orangeburg, South Carolina, please call us today at 803-534-1020 to make an appointment. Our dental team is happy to help you and looks forward to working with you and your smile.